Monday, 26 November 2012

Guest Post from Clare's Cards and other crafty bits

Fun with Artist Trading Cards

Guest Blog Post by Clare Hunt - Clare's Cards and other crafty bits

Hello, my name is Clare and I am medically retired and spend a lot of my time trying to be creative.  

I would like to share with you my love of ATC's (Artist Trading Cards). These cards are 3 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches pieces of art. 

I am always looking for different creative avenues and was introduced to
ATC's a few years ago. I trade with people all over the world, I have
over a 1,000 cards so far in my collection. They take very little room
up for storage and are traded freely between people (just cost of post). 

I would like to share with you a few vintage themed ATC's I made recently. I
tend to set myself a theme and do a collection, I always make each one
unique.


 

You can find more about Clare on her Facebook page Clares-Creations

1 comment: